| Congratulations! Now tell us how you did it.|
You see, it's scary to try something new. It helps when someone tells you what to expect. Who better to tell other kids about a contest than you -- the champ?
Here's a quick list of questions:
E-mail us your answers and we'll include them in our listing for that contest! You can also E-mail or snail mail a photo, if you like.
- What is your name?
- What is the name of the contest you won?
- What was your age and grade at the time you entered?
- Did you have to travel somewhere to compete, or did you compete in your classroom, or did you mail in an entry? If you traveled to a competition, we'll have lots of follow-up questions about what that was like.)
- Did you have to overcome any obstacles in order to compete? (Distance, lack of parental or teacher cooperation, cost, etc.) If so, how did you overcome them?
- What had you read, studied, or done that helped you in this contest?
- What would you do differently next time?
- Do you recommend this contest to others?
- Was anyone's help essential? (math coach, etc.)
- What did you win?
- Do you have any specific advice or tips?